7. Online Behavioral Advertising (OBA) and How to Opt-Out of OBA 7.1. How OBA Works.
You may stop a collection of location information in Product by managing your Product settings or turning off location services for your Device, if your Device allows you to do so. Please refer to your Device's settings or user manual for instructions on how to turn off location services. 7.2. Opt-Out of OBA.
If you do not want OBA at all, you may be able to opt-out by visiting http://www.aboutads.info
аnd/or by clicking the «Ad Choices» icon that appears in advertising served through OBA. Please note that the option to opt-out applies only to tracking by Third Party Providers across this Product and other sites, applications, destinations, and services, and not tracking among pages within the Product itself. 8. Transfer of Your Data Among Jurisdictions
We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, PII that you share with us.
We process sensitive data (such as credit card or payment account), therefore we take measures to protect your Data and PII such as:
1) We have appointed the person responsible for ensuring the security of PII (Privacy Coordinator);
2) Our documents have been developed for the processing and security of PII;
3) We control over the processing of PII;
4) We have identified actual threats to data security;
5) We have identified methods and means are used that prohibit unauthorized access to personal data;
6) We use of algorithms that are hashing all Data;
7) We use application of encryption of requests and data (HTTPS 2, TLS 1.2.);
8) We use two-factor authentication when you are accessing the Product. 9.2. No Liability for Breach.
Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of the Data that you send to us or the security of servers, networks or databases, and by using the Product you agree to assume all risk in connection with your Data. We are not responsible for any loss of such Data or the consequences thereof.
If you lose your password or give it out, or another service provider that you use suffers a data breach and you have used the same credentials with that service provider as you have with Product, your personal data may be compromised. If that happens, please report it to us. 9.3. Breach Notification.
In the event that we believe the security of your PII in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you by e-mail, push notification, or otherwise. 10. Notice to California Customers - Your Privacy Rights 10.1. Shine the Light.